Get the best sleep of your life with this king pillow top innerspring mattress and foundation set. The mattress' dust mite and allergen barrier, which is also waterproof, goes the extra mile in keeping allergens at bay for a better sleep. Gel memory foam, along with the foam-encased pocketed coil unit and firm support foam layers, work together to provide all the support you need, especially for your back. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes king pillow top mattress and foundation (2 risers)
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress with 2" firm convoluted quilt foam, 2" firm support foam, 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam
- Foam-encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit with gel memory foam; 13-gauge border and center coils all surrounded with a 1" high-density foam encasement; 0.752" high-density base support foam
- 400-gauge luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover; waterproof zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.