This budget-friendly firm queen mattress and adjustable base set offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of this mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. Quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. You can also sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights, and get a head and foot massage, with the adjustable power base. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with polyester knit quilt cover; poly-foam support
- Mattress features high-quality coils for consistent support and proper balance; 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 1-year limited warranty; base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Mattress meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- Base with all steel frame; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; head and foot massage; wireless backlight remote control; 2 memory programmable positions; 2 USB power ports; under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.