Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This plush split king mattress and adjustable base set soothes your body with cottony softness on the mattress cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for side sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. You can also sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights, and get a head and foot massage, with the adjustable power base. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes two twin XL plush mattresses and two twin XL adjustable bases for split king bed with individualized settings
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress with Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- Mattress features 12" profile; 4-way stretch knit cover; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber; 1.5" super soft quilt foam; 2" zoned plush support foam; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam; 1" high-density base foam
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head and foot; head and foot massage; wireless backlight remote control; 2 memory programmable positions; 2 USB power ports; under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||4-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.