Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This plush full mattress and foundation set soothes your body with cottony softness on the mattress cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for side sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. The included foundation is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creating a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes full mattress with full foundation
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress with 12" profile; 1" high-density base foam; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber; 4-way stretch knit cover; 1.5" super soft quilt foam; 2" zoned plush support foam
- Mattress features Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Foundation with sturdy metal frame; headboard brackets included
- Foundation sets up quickly; no tools needed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Full Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.