This budget-friendly firm twin mattress and foundation set offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of the mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered Bonnell steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. Quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. The included foundation is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creating a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes twin mattress with twin foundation
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with high-quality Bonnell coils, offering consistent support and proper balance; 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support; polyester knit quilt cover; poly-foam support
- Mattress is hypoallergenic; meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 1-year limited warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Foundation with sturdy metal frame; headboard brackets included
- Foundation sets up quickly; no tools needed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Twin Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.