This queen pillow top mattress and base set offers luxury comfort that leads to luxury rest. The mattress features layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points, and a cover with cottony softness. Rows of power-packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. With this worthy solution for side sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices.
- Includes queen pillow top mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: plush
- 13" profile
- 4-way stretch knit cover; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber
- 1.5" super soft quilt foam; 1" super soft support foam; 2" zoned plush support foam; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam; 0.75" high-density base foam
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.